Blended mobility of VET learners – Pilot Phase
1 January 2017 through to 30 June 2017
Learners piloted and evaluated selected project materials during mobility to another partner organisation. The activities included a visit to employers in the host country and assessments of the employability competences.
The participating organisations and mobility exchange are as follows
- Politeknika Ikastegia Txorierri to Helsinki Business College
- Helsinki Business College to Bridgwater & Taunton College
- Bridgwater & Taunton College to Politkenika Ikastegia Txorierri
- Cebanc to Srednjašola za gostinstvo in turizem, Maribor
- Srednjašola za gostinstvo in turizem, Maribor to Cebanc
Zavod zaturizem Maribor – Pohorje, Slovenia and The Somerset Chamber of Commerce, UK will be participating for employer perspectives and feedback.
Here you can read the feedback report following the piloting phase: